Good morning everyone,
Hope you all having an amazing week and that you are ready for this beautiful and long Bucket list. Now, You are maybe wondering why do I have a bucket list for the same city where I live. The answer is simple: why not? This year unfortunately, I will not be able to travel a lot, but that doesn’t mean I am going to stop to explore!
So, for this post, I took inspiration from Sophie. As I live here, I will just put my own personal London Bucketlist.
- Enjoy a performance in West end
- Shop at Portobello Market
- Have a picnic in Hyde park
- Covent garden
- Visit abbey road
- Trip to harry potter studios
- Take more day trips to the countryside
- Admire the art at the V&A
- Go ice skating in Somerset house
- Spot deer in Richmond Park
- Go at the top of the shard
- Hike up primrose hill
- Buy flowers in Columbia Road Flower Market
- Relax in temple
- Visit Kew gardens in spring or summer
- Buy books in Daunt books
- Take a day trip to Paris
I know! These are must and for sure a lot of people are just looking at my bucket list and still can’t believe i live in London! But hey this year I will tick them all 🙂
Let me know if you created a bucket list for your city and share it with me!
Hope you enjoyed it and always remember to do all the things you love!