Last month in our Kindle wishlist of April, I wrote the in Italy was sunny and it felt hot like summer. Well, the weather is really unpredictable.
I have a sweater on and I am wrapped in a heavy blanket. All I need now is a cup of hot tea and we’re back to winter.
Anyway, welcome back to our monthly kindle wishlist where we list 10 books that we recommend you to buy. These books, as said in the title, are on sale only in the Kindle store.
- The one by John Marrs for £0,99 in here.
- If I was your girl by Meredith Russo for £1,79 in here.
- The unexpected joy of being sober by Catherine Gray for £0,99 in here.
- To kill a kingdom by Alexandra Christo for £0,99 in here.
- Guilt by Amanda Robson for £0,99 in here.
- Becoming by Laura Jane Williams for £0,99 in here.
- A dangerous fortune by Ken Follett for £0,99 in here.
- The problem with forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout for £2,99 in here.
- The invisible life of Euridice Gusmao by Martha Batalha for £1,38 in here.
- Why I’m no longer talking about to white people about race by Reni Eddo-Lodge for £3,79 in here.
And those are our 10 books that we really recommend you give it a try! This month we think we did a good job because it covers many genres and we think also that this set of 10 books are the best by far and we hope you like them too.
Have you read any of the books that are on the list? Let us know in the comment section and follow our page and take a look at our other blog posts.