How’s you week going so far? Ours not very well. We are only halfway through the week and we already feel tired and lazy.
This month was our first month that we missed the book haul. We missed it because we really bought 0 books, as in ZERO, as in nothing.
We didn’t really feel to buy new books as we already have a thousand other to read in the next months. So, we thought ‘why not do a kindle wishlist of the month’? and why not share the love for Amazon Kindle? We promise is not sponsored! But Amazon Kindle made our spending life easier.
On Kindle Amazon you have amazing discounts every day, you have a selection of Monthly deals and Daily deals! So here is our wishlist for the Deals selection!
- The night circus by Erin Morgenstern for £0,99 here.
- The nightingale by Kristin Hannah for £0,99 in here.
- All our wrong todays by Elan Mastai for £ 0,99 in here.
- The law of attraction by Roxie Cooper for £0,99 in here.
- The book of you by Claire Kendal for £0,99 in here.
- Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine by Gail Honeyman for £ 3,99 in here.
- The tattoist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris for £1,89 in here.
- Red sparrow by Jason Matthews for £3,99 in here.
- Every day by David Levithan for £3,79 in here.
- The cows by Dawn O’Porter for £ 0,99 in here.
And that’s it!!! We really found it hard to keep only 10 books in our wishlist because obviously there are a lot more.
And it will mean a lot to us if you like, comment and share it to your friend!